2. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use of (including any browse through or access of) the Website, we may gather certain information, including the following information:
• Personally Identifiable Information – This is information that may identify you, including first name, last name, E-mail address and phone number. We may collect Personally Identifiable Information about you, ONLY if you voluntarily choose to provide it yourself (for example: while submitting certain forms in or through the Website). There may be Personally Identifiable Information that remains within our databases, access logs, and other records.
• Anonymous/Non-Personally Identifiable Information – which is information that alone cannot identify you, including without limitations, information derived from cookies, pixel tags and web beacons, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser language, and the web page you have visited immediately prior to visiting the Website or other numeric codes used to identify a computer.
3. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
4. DISCLOSING OF ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES
If we transfer your information in accordance with the above, we will make sure by Data protection agreement that the transferees agree to apply the same levels of protection as we are required to apply to your information and, where appropriate, to use your information strictly in accordance with our instructions.
5. THIRD PARTIES’ PRACTICES
6. SECURITY PRECAUTIONS TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We are committed to use our best efforts to maintaining the security of your Personally Identifiable Information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of this information, we adhere to industry standard practices and procedures to help safeguard and secure the information we collect. Although we use our best efforts to protect the security of your Personally Identifiable Information and our system, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, no transmission via the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result of this and other factors beyond CAESARSTONE’s control, we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute security of the information that you transmit to or through our Website. Therefore, you assume that risk by using the Website.
7. MODIFICATION AND DELETION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
You are entitled to review the database information submitted by you and/or relating to you, under applicable law and subject to certain exceptions. A person who has reviewed the information relating to him/her and found it to be incorrect, incomplete, unclear or not up to date, may contact the database owner and request that the information be updated or deleted, as follows:
• Deletion – In order to delete the Personally Identifiable Information you submitted, please notify us, through our online contact form, available at: Contact Us that you wish to delete your Personally Identifiable Information contained at our databases.
• Modification – If you wish to modify or update your personally identifiable information, please send us your updated details through our online contact form, available at: Contact Us. Please note that deletion of your personally identifiable information from CAESARSTONE’s database will not prevent CAESARSTONE from using gathered anonymous information.
9. GOVERNING LAW
10. CONTACT US
The Website provides content and information about the products and services offered by the Company. The Website’s content is presented for informative purposes only.
- CONTACTING US VIA THE WEBSITE
You have various ways of contacting us through the Website. However, nothing on the Website or in your submitted inquiries requires us to make any engagements or business arrangement with you, partner with you, provide any products or services to you, engage in any present or future marketing activities or engage in any discussions or negotiations with you.
2. ACCEPTABLE USE OF THE WEBSITE
When using the Website, you must not –
(a) modify, adapt, translate, copy, reproduce, imitate, distribute, publish or resell any content displayed on the Website, including but not limited to the trademarks and copyrights of the Company and its affiliates, or to make derivative use of the Website or its contents;
(b) make commercial use of the Website or any content displayed on the Website;
(c) violate or attempt to violate the security of the Website, or bypass any technical measures used to prevent or restrict access to any portion of the Website;
(d) reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Website, or convert into human readable form any of the contents of the Website not intended to be so read, including but not limited to using or directly viewing the underlying code for the Website except as interpreted and displayed in a web browser;
(e) use any data mining, robots, or similar automated data gathering and extraction tools to access the Website;
(f) Collect, harvest, obtain or process personal information of or about other users of the Website;
(g) interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or otherwise engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability;
(h) alter or modify, or attempt to modify, any part of the Website;
(i) attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Website or any systems or networks connected to the Website through hacking, cracking, mining, phishing or any other means;
(j) Displaying the Website or any part thereof in an exposed or concealed frame, or linking to elements or portions of the Website;
(k) use reports, content, electronic documentation or other materials available on the Website to feed any downstream product, application or website; or
(l) violate any applicable law.
WE MAY EMPLOY TECHNOLOGICAL MEASURES TO DETECT AND PREVENT FRAUDULENT OR ABUSIVE USE OF THE WEBSITE.
3. SITE PROMOTIONS
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The intellectual property rights associated with the Website, including copyrights, trademarks, trade names, patents, trade secrets, work methods and processes, and any other right, are the sole property of the Company or its third-party licensors. These rights apply, among others, to information, articles, images, content, graphic design, data and its processing, the Website’s “look and feel”, computer code and any other detail concerning its operation.
You are not allowed to copy, duplicate, distribute, sell, make available, market and translate any information, including trademarks, images, pictures, texts and computer code from the Website, without the Company’s explicit prior and written consent.
Trademarks featured on the Website (whether registered or not) are the sole property of the Company and/or its third-party licensors. You may not use them without our prior written consent.
Any download of data and/or files from the Website shall be at your own risk. The Company Shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
6. LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
Unless you have a written agreement or a specific consent in effect with the Company which states otherwise, links to the Website may be provided only in the following manner: (a) links must not suggest or otherwise create the false appearance that the Company is affiliated with any person or entity, or that the Company otherwise endorses, sponsors or is affiliated with any product or service; (b) the appearance, position and other aspects of any link to the Website may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with the Company’s name and trademarks; (c) all links to the Website must “point” to the URL “http://www.caesarstone.com” and not to other pages within the Website; (d) all links to the Website, when activated by a user, must not display the Website within a “frame” on the linking Website, or any other Website.
Without limiting any of the above, the Company reserves the right to revoke its above consent to the providing of any link to the Website, at any time in its sole discretion.
7. AGE RESTRICTION AND ELIGIBILITY
If you are under the age of 18, you may not use the Website in any way. By using, accessing, or registering with the Website, you declare that you are 18 years of age or older.
8. CHANGES AND AVAILABILITY
From time to time, we may change the Website’s structure, layout, design or display, as well as the scope and availability of the information and content therein, without prior notice. Changes of this type by their very nature may result in glitches or cause inconvenience of some kind.
The operation of the Website depends on various factors such as software, hardware and communication networks of the Company, its contractors and suppliers. By their nature, these factors are not fault free.
YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE DO NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY WITH RESPECT TO, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE INTRODUCTION OF SUCH CHANGES OR FROM ANY MALFUNCTIONS OR FAILURES THAT MAY RESULT THEREFROM.
The availability, quality and functionality of the Website depends on various factors, including communication networks, and the quality of broadband/cellular/WiFi network connectivity, which are provided by third parties, at their responsibility. These factors are also not fault-free.
WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT DISRUPTION, ERRORS OR INTERRUPTIONS, OR THAT IT WILL BE ACCESSIBLE, OR AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES OR IMMUNE FROM ERRORS, GLITCHES OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS WEBSITE IS BEING PROVIDED FOR USE “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”. YOU WILL HAVE NO PLEA, CLAIM OR DEMAND AGAINST THE COMPANY OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, SUB-CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS (“STAFF”), IN RESPECT OF THE WEBSITE’S FEATURES, CONTENT, LIMITATIONS OR COMPATIBILITY WITH YOUR NEEDS. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON THE WEBSITE, IS AT YOUR FULL AND EXCLUSIVE RISK. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY OR ACCURACY.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE, INFORMATION AND CONTENT OBTAIND FROM THE WEBSITE OR LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER WILL THE COMPANY, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, COMPENSATORY, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS AND LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM OR RELATE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR RELIANCE ON ITS CONTENT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY STOCK QUOTES WHICH MAY APPEAR IN THE WEBSITE) OR TO ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, DEFECTS, SECURITY BREACHES RELATED TO THE WEBSITE, OR FROM ANY COMMUNICATION WITH THE COMPANY, OR FROM RETENTION, DELETION, DISCLOSURE AND ANY OTHER USE OR LOSS OF CONTENT OR INFORMATION. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES — WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY — ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF THIS SITE EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU PAID TO THE COMPANY TO ACCESS ITS SERVICES AND/OR WEBSITE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. THIRD PARTY’S LINKS
The Website may contain links to content published on other websites provided by third parties. We do not operate or monitor these websites and content. You may find these websites or the information and content posted there objectionable or not compatible with your requirements. By linking to a certain website, we do not endorse, or sponsor its content, or confirm its accuracy, credibility, authenticity, reliability, validity, integrity, or legality. We assume no responsibility or liability for such third-party websites or content, or their availability, or for any transactions or dealings made between you and such third-party websites.
13. RIGHT TO SHUT DOWN, DENY OR LIMIT ACCESS
15. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
17. CONTACT US
CAESARSTONE LTD. and its affiliates (collectively, “CAESARSTONE” or “we”) uses different cookies on this website (the “Website”).
We may change this Cookies Policy from time to time by updating this page. We highly recommend that you check this page from time to time to ensure that you are informed of any changes.
- ABOUT COOKIES
Cookies help provide a better, faster and safer user experience. Cookies are small text file containing a string of characters that can be placed and stored on your device (e.g. computer, tablet or mobile device) or are embedded invisibly on web pages, that uniquely identify your browser or device or you when you visit a website, mainly for record-keeping purposes. Cookies allow a website to know if your computer or device has visited that website before, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the website or browse from one page to another. They are commonly used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information. Cookies record information about your online preferences and allow CAESARSTONE to tailor the user experience to your interests. Information supplied by cookies can help CAESARSTONE to analyze your use of the Website and help CAESARSTONE to provide you with a better user experience. Most Cookies will not collect information that personally identifies you. They will collect more general information such as how users arrive at and use our websites. For more information about Cookies we recommend you visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY CAESARSTONE
- Session v. Persistent Cookies. Cookies can remain on your device for different periods of time: “session cookies” exist only while your website browser is open and these are deleted automatically once the browser is closed; a “persistent cookie”, on the other hand, will survive after your browser is closed and remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date. Persistent cookies can be used by websites to recognize your device at a later time or for more than one usage session. For example, if you have asked us to remember preferences like your location or your username. CAESARSTONE uses certain session cookies on part of its Website, inter-alia, to track user’s activity on the Website so a user does not get asked for the same information he has already given to the Website and without having to authenticate each new area he visits; and/or to detect fraudulent activity.
- Analytics and Research Tools. CAESARSTONE may use or enable third party cookies for analytics purposes measuring the use of the Website and activities performed through the Website (e.g., statistical information generated from an analytics cookie is used to count the number of your visits to the Website) (“Analytics Cookies”). If you have disabled one or more Analytics Cookies, we may still use information collected from Analytics Cookies prior to your disabled preference being set, however, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information.
- Marketing Cookies. CAESARSTONE may use marketing cookies to deliver ads that we believe are relevant to you and your interests. For example, we may use targeting or advertising cookies to customize the advertising and content you receive on our Website and to help measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. It is important to note that at no time will we or our service providers attempt to identify you individually, and at no time do we know who you are or what pages you individually have been looking at – we simply aggregate the relevant information to create the market segments of groups of people of similar interests. We consider that this makes a more valuable and unique experience to users by delivering advertising that is more interesting and useful to you.
3. HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES
You can control cookies and/or delete cookies that are already stored on your website/mobile device. Most browsers allow users to access and control most cookies through the browser settings. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. Please note that some of the cookies are strictly necessary to the working of the Website. Therefore, if you set your browser to disable, reject or block cookies, some parts of the Website may not function properly and you may not be able to access certain features of the Website and other features of our Service may not work properly or in some cases, our Website and/or Services will not be accessible at all. More information on how to control, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and/or delete cookies can be found at: http://www.aboutcookies.org, www.allaboutcookies.org https://help.yahoo.com/kb/devices-cache-cookies-sln14733.html.
Our Websites does not respond to browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party website or online services.
Other parties may collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different websites when you use our Website.
You can contact us by using our Website contact form, available at: https://www.caesarstone.com.au/about-us/contact-us/
This Cookies Policy was last updated on December 2nd, 2020