Your creative journey, our guidance
It’s the moment everything comes together, and now that your flooring, walls, and cabinets are being installed you can finally set the date for installing your favourite benchtop.
Things to Consider
- Alert your cabinet maker to remeasure space before installation
- Ensure your utilities fit in their allocated spaces, after flooring and cabinetry
- Alert your general constructor or fabricator to take final measurements before templating
- Verify that your fabricator placed the right order and received your benchtop, before templating begins
- Ask your fabricator for all your benchtop registration details, so you can later activate your lifetime warranty
If you have a splashback, install the benchtop first and then mount your splashback on the walls above it. Your plumbing and appliance connections should be put after your benchtop is installed.
Find out all you need to know about your benchtop
Learn how you can keep your benchtop new and fresh